Want to pay for iTunes with the money in your PayPal account? Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes.
- Look for the “Account” tab at the top of the iTunes screen. Click on it, then click on “View My Account” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your password to access your iTunes account.
- On the “Account Information” screen, the second item down will be “Payment Type”. To the right of this, you will see the word “Edit”. Click “Edit”.
- On the “Edit Payment Information” screen, you will see several logos of credit cards you can use as payment, plus the logo for PayPal. Click the PayPal logo.
- On the next screen, you will see a message that says “To validate your PayPal account and verify that you’d like it to be used for iTunes Store purchases, click Continue” Click the “Continue” button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- A new window should open up that has the heading “Add PayPal as a Payment Method”. You can either log in to your PayPal account from this screen or input your personal information if you are starting a PayPal account for the first time. After you log in (or fill out your new account information), you will come to a screen that says “Use PayPal as your payment method for your purchases on iTunes Store by clicking Agree and Continue.” Click the “Agree and Continue” button.
- You will be on a screen that says “You have successfully created a Billing Agreement.” Click the “Continue to iTunes Store” button.
- When you are back in the iTunes store, you will receive confirmation that your PayPal account has been added. NOTE: In order for PayPal to become your payment method, you MUST click the “Done” button at the bottom of this iTunes screen. This step is very easy to miss!
- Once you’ve hit the “Done” button, you are done.
Can you turn iTunes credit into money?
iTunes and Apple gift cards are the same thing, so there is no need. You can buy Apps, In-App purchases, and Music with both iTunes and Apple gift cards. Is there any way to transfer iTunes credit to cash or credit to my bank account? No, there is no way to do this.
Can I keep money in my PayPal account?
1) Leave it as long as you like. If it sits dormant for a few years, we may legally have to send the funds to your state as abandoned property, so just don't go three years or more without logging in at all and you'll be good here. 2) Unclaimed funds are only if you do not accept or deny a payment.
How do I put money in my PayPal account?
StepsClick Transfer Money. It's below your balance near the top-left corner. ... Click Add money to your balance. It's under the "Money in" header. ... Enter the amount. Type the amount you want to transfer from your bank account into the "Amount" field.Click Add (Personal) or Transfer (Business).Sep 21, 2019www.wikihow.com › Add-Money-to-PayPalHow to Add Money to PayPal - wikiHowwww.wikihow.com › Add-Money-to-PayPal
Can I add money to my iTunes account with PayPal?
There's a new way to pay for your iTunes digital purchases: PayPal. Apple has added PayPal as a payment option to the iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore, and Apple Music memberships. ... Tap/click here to sign in to iTunes using your Apple ID or Touch ID. Go to Payment Information and tap on PayPal and then Account.
Will iTunes use PayPal balance first?
Apple finally approved PayPal as a payment method for iTunes, Apple Music, iBooks and the App Store. The feature is available in Canada and Mexico first, and U.S. users will get the ability to link their PayPal accounts to iTunes "soon after," PayPal said.
How do you add money to your iTunes account?
Android users must go the Apple Music app and tap Settings. Go to Account Settings and select Payment Information. After you have signed in, you can enter your credit card details. If you are using an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, the first thing you need to do is go to Settings and iTunes & App Store.
How do I add money to my PayPal wallet?
Funding Your Wallet Using PayPal via the PCGo to the Account tab, select Wallet, and click on [Add Funds to Wallet].Click on PayPal as your method of payment.Enter the amount of funds you want to add to your wallet in the [Funding Amount] field, then click [Continue]More items...support.playstation.com › article › Using-PayPal-to-Fund-WalletUsing PayPal to Fund Wallet - PlayStation Supportsupport.playstation.com › article › Using-PayPal-to-Fund-Wallet
Can you transfer money from iTunes to PayPal?
Apple has added PayPal as a payment option to the iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore, and Apple Music memberships. ... Go to Payment Information and tap on PayPal and then Account. Follow the steps to authenticate your PayPal. After it's confirmed, all future purchases will be charged to your PayPal account.
Can you turn an iTunes gift card into cash?
Question: Q: How can you turn iTunes card into cash You can't redeem or return iTunes or Apple Music Gift Cards or unused store credit balances for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can request a refund by contacting. Your Apple ID.
Can you add Apple Pay to PayPal?
Use Apple Pay to make payment via PayPal. On iPhone X you need to double click the side button and enter your passcode or use Face ID to verify your identity. Once your default account which is set to PayPal is billed, the Done message would appear on the screen to let you know that the payment is made successfully.